CORPORATE PARTNER PROGRAMME (CPP)
AiSP Corporate Partner Programme (CPP) offers companies a platform to be profiled as an active contributor to Singapore’s cybersecurity community by:
- Being connected to Singapore’s cybersecurity ecosystem and developments.
- Supporting AiSP events and initiatives for its individual members, students and the community.
- Showcasing its knowledge and expertise to the industry as AiSP event speakers
- Committing to their personnel’s continuous learning in cybersecurity and information security domains, thus, to be an employer of choice.
The annual CPP offers the following:
- Listing on AiSP website as Corporate Partner, with company logo and description.
- Free and discounted passes to knowledge sharing and networking events organised by AiSP and partners.
- Complimentary AiSP Affiliate membership for the company’s personnel. We have membership options for startups and large organisations as well. Personnel could upgrade their membership to Associate or Ordinary Members at no extra cost to them or the company, within the annual term.
- Special invite as speakers for AiSP events.
- One complimentary job advertisement or knowledge-sharing article featured on AiSP platform per month (i.e. a total of 12 advertisements or articles in a year).
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.