The SVRP comprises three broad pillars where IHL students can volunteer:
- Skills-based: E.g. Conduct cybersecurity workshops or develop related software
- Events-based: E.g. Provide support at technology or cyber-related events
- Leadership: E.g. Mentoring younger students and managing teams or projects
|Bronze||Completion of one of three pillars or complete three of three pillars with minimum
|Silver||Completion of two of three pillars
|Gold||Completion of all three pillars
For more information on AiSP’s SVRP and the framework, please download the SVRP Handbook.
For IHL student nomination, please download the SVRP Nomination Form.
For Secondary School and Pre-University Students
The track for Secondary School and Pre-University students comprises three broad pillars where they can volunteer:
- Leadership refers to how the volunteer leads a team to complete the voluntary activity.
- Skill refers to how the volunteer applies his/her cybersecurity knowledge to others.
- Outreach refers to how the volunteer is involved in outreach efforts (social media, events) to increase cybersecurity awareness for the public.
|For 2023: 1 Aug 2022 - 31 Jul 2023|
|10 Hours||10 Hours||10 Hours|
|A) Total: 30 Hours|
|0 Hours||18 Hours||18 Hours|
|B) Total: 36 Hours|
|0 Hours||36 Hours||0 Hours|
|C) Total: 36 Hours|
|0 Hours||0 Hours||42 Hours|
|D) Total: 42 Hours|
|Students who contributed significantly more hours beyond the stipulated breakdown in (A), will be given a special mention, on case-by-case basis by the SVRP Evaluation Panel.|